Wednesday, April 3

Poplook lover

I really love into poplook! Mostly my wadrobe fully from poplook's collection. One tips from people size like me which is xs. Firstly need to know for shoulder measurement and we have to choice 34cm..so even for the s size..must get exactly measurement around 34cm..34cm is strictly for my size.

It is dissapointed coz mostly poplook dress for s size menggelebeh sikit..so tak best sgt. Can poplook administrator buat untuk size macam saya ni kecik sikit..saya nak maxi dress..labuh sangatlah..saya dahlah tak suka alteration.

Poplook can be trusted sebab if you order before 11am so you will get the order on the next day! Happy tak? Tapi after 11am dapat another next 2 days.. cepat kan? Diaorang sangat particular bila you all take note.

Misalnya if kat note tu letak "please call my office num"..so diaorang akan call office num dulu. Sebab my hp at office kadang2 line tak de. So alternative lain use office phone lah. So takkan terlepas kalau parcel sampai. Poplook jugak akan bagi invoice and if nak return do not cut down the tag..if tanggalkan tag tu means korang nak baju tu lah. So try dulu.

This pictures is some of my poplook's collection. Dan sangat selesa pakai dia. Boleh suit untuk dua function..kerja and social. 2 in 1 lah kiranya. Can match fo skirts and pants. Tadaa..


I am poplook lover :) murah okay :)

posted from Bloggeroid

0 'bebelness':