Friday, September 20

20th sepetember 2013

Dear alfi shahrin,

Happy birthday for 27th years old.
It is your day today.
I always remember..
When i first met you, i can felt u will be my bestfriend.
Have an ears to listen what my probs, my history, my story teller, my jokes and my babling.
Have a power to solve and encourage me stay still strong even my knees is far too weak.

You know that i can't walk behind you to hold my hand but i can walk beside you to make you stronger.

You know that i can't be your loyal lover but i can be your loyal legal wife. Within this 3 years.. i learnt to be myself and showed you my weakness.

Seriously sayang.. i didnt request and hoping any changes from you but i want you to be yourself.

Eventhough shit peoples did shit things to us however we never ever give up. All those things makes our relationship better.

Today is 20th september 2013, flashback on 20th september 2010..when a first time you took a necklace that night and gave me..i never believe we are too far along this relations.

Now i said..i'm ready for it.

I love you sayang. Allah knows better.


posted from Bloggeroid

0 'bebelness':