Friday, January 20

Umrah


I am missing Mecca and Madinah so much. You don't have to stay pretty and don't care about your face. All you want to do is ibadah towards Him.

Seriously, you don't care had panda eyes after cried along day. Vitality is ibadah. I'm so much concern is it Allah will accept my umrah. Is it Allah will grant my prayers. Is it Allah will forgive my sins. I am scared Allah did not forgive me.

Finding light of happiness in front of Kaabah, surely will make you missing Mecca and Madinah.
When visited Rasuluallah at Madinahtul Munawarrah, tears burst out because i really feel his appearance, like he was coming to you and said comfortably continue to be good Muslim. He is like give you light of Islam.

With Allah blessing, Allah give permission for me to enter Raudhah which is i know i'm not capable enough with that crowded.
Tears burst out again, which is really dropped. I tell you really dropped. 


0 'bebelness':