Wednesday, August 3

3rd august

Alhamdulillah,thank you Allah,for all the happiness you bring to me. Everything seem complex however it goes well. I'm crying for the happiness you give me and also all the sadness you throw towards me. I realised that, everything happened will get the returns, whether it is good or not. On 3rd,in this bless month,I want to pray for all peoples,please remember Allah, cause you're not alone, Allah there as your guide. Never give up to walk and face all the retains. Now,my month already come,august..where I love it so much. And much grateful 1st ramadhan is my birthday. Ya Allah,kau permudahkan rezeki aku tanpa menyekatnya,walaupun beribu halangan,hamba mu ini akan tabah melalui segala rintangan.I miss awa damn much, miss my family so much. I need to meet them now,to hug them tightly, and same goes to late mom,I miss your face,your smile,your cooks,your hug,and your lovely heart. Really,I miss all that.

0 'bebelness':