Thursday, March 22

Why we need feel that way?

Why we need feel that way? Miss all peoples around me,
I'm a person easily loves peoples and then miss all them so much,
Even some of them are not too close with me, but i still feel that way,
I love situation at cimb, laugh and laugh with them, eat kanaga's nasi lemak,
Somehow that nasi lemak i'm not order before but once i came to the office, the nasi lemak will be at my workstation. However, i need to pay for that! Hee..
At least, i have something to be eat in the morning as my breakfast coz i dont usually get a breakfast.
Now, all was changed..yeah..someone said things changed, nothing will be at the same, freeze in the place.
Now i miss my friends at Aeon and malaysian agrifood, then i miss my friends at Gems, some more at Uum, johore matriculation, Kluang high school and last is Lktp chemplak.
However i'm not a person who love to keep in touch, i dont know why. I'm not a good in maintain the relationship. At the same time, actually i love and appreciate all the relationship between us. I keep remembering them. Please let you all know, i really appreciate times when we were sharing once ago.
Maybe i already born to be like this way. Erin's way.



This picture makes me write this entry, thanx kak mas, you edited and make me touched. I love malaysian agrifood so much, with papaya, banana, and all their products. Peoples there were treat me nicely and undiscriminate. Love all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 'bebelness':