Friday, April 13

Moderation

All you do and did must be moderate,
Don't be overload,
Islam ask moderate rather than excessive,
Words, behaviors, dressing, and lifestyle,
Indeed before this sometime we keep tell to the universe
What we wears, we did, we used, and we planned,
However we are not realize that out there
Misjudged and discomfort beyond all the truth,
Advice to myself. :)

P/s : twittering and facebooking the most overload habits, where you addicted to tell peoples about what you did, even the peoples doesnt want to know it at all :p Haihh.. Why they created that things?

P/s/s : "you melt my heart" hee. Picture below showed how this strawberry melted in my mouth. Hehe. No..its show how i love strawberry so much! And very love my family also my omey alfi! "u omey angat ni!!,"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 'bebelness':