Monday, January 14

13012013


Two days with him make my weekend so fantastic. He really make my day super duper awesome. With his natural joke, smiling face, cuddling, treat me like a real woman for him and mumbling words to me. I never felt this feeling before with other man. He is the first one and my only one.

Without you nothing can make my day. Haih..im so sorry make you busy eventhough you busy with your study. Hmm..i promise i will try to understand you more. I miss you sayang. Do you know what? I love when we talks and watch liverpool games. You never underestimate me..yup..a woman who never play football..setakat futsal apa lah sangat compare to football.

Hah. Jangan tak tahu saya terror main futsal. University dulu main untuk kolej taw. Hahaha..main sampai lebam kaki and sakit semua. I want that time comes again. When my study life. How i really miss my university life. Okay..nitez good peoples and bad peoples too :)

posted from Bloggeroid

0 'bebelness':