Tuesday, November 27

27112012



Sad..when I came to bukit jalil for support my harimau malaya but the end it was disappointed. Ya allah..I wish my country will win over laos and next indonesia and next next soon. I wish. I really not soooo like ultras malaya. They're good non stop sing and support anyhow they're annoying. Sing a song condemn others team with inappropriate words. Berbulu okay. Please...bahasa menunjukkan bangsa. Malu taw if other citizens dengar korang kutuk team lawan. I'm the one not include you all pun rasa macam please...saya tak termasuk korang tapi still indirectly akan termasuk. Sebab we are at the same place. .same stadium..same jersey..malaysia.. so you all behave your words. Kan elok if tengok bola dgn rasa patriotic without hatred others. Enjoying the games. Much better you know.

Owhhh by the way I'm kaki bangku too..but I trying to enjoy the games and sedih bila Malaysia lost. But I'm not kaki condemn orang..better shut your mouth and get a boot then play for Malaysia. Is it okay? Saya tak boleh tengok malaysia kalah..sebab saya akan sedih. Lebih baik saya tak tengok sebab tak sanggup.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 'bebelness':