Sunday, May 5

1st time voter

I'm not sleeping yet because of the results of election. Okay, this is my first time voted. After officially im eligible to vote. Of course i'm excited, nervous and so much care about the results.

My vote is not a secret. I tell you yahh.. i'm the one tied with history..mewarisi dan sangat patriotik. For me islam is islam.. and semua orang akan tahu im voting for whom? At 10 am saya dah start excited nak mengundi. Dun mengkibol parlimen kluang.

Bn vs dap. What i can see here is channel 4 which is for youngsters sangat panjang queu dia and mostly chinese. So assumptions here memang goes to dap.. chinese will vote for chinese dap. It is definitely right! So parlimen kluang goes to dap.

Sedih my jari.. i wish johor takkan jatuh pada dap..if pas i still can accept it. But for dap and keadilan..im so sorry.. selamanya saya takkan vote untuk dap and keadilan. It is bullshit.

And tadaaa..


Awa said "kenapa ain pakai baju biru?"
I said "ain pakai biru sebab nanti jari ain warna biru".

Hehe...so awa percaya. Dia suka sgt tengok jari saya kenapa biru. Tak abez2 datang tengok jari saya. Sempatlah saya ckp dgn pegawai spr tu..buat cantik2 sikit heh.

But now im still waiting for full results.. i think i got the same post masa 2008 yang lepas. Pasal election. Haihh..my blog will keep all memories.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 'bebelness':