Saturday, August 31

30082013

Letter for mum

Every year i will give you a letter to express
what i'm feel on my birthday.
You know that when its my day, you are the one i most remembered.
Without you, i will never be here at this world
Without you, they will never human called azeren noor ain.

On my birthday.
I just wish i will get more happiness and more.
I just wish my life fully added with love.
Just because with live i able to smile and laughs.
Thanks to all persons come in and out
And willing to share some love to me
So i capable to feel humanity.

Alhamdulillah even i didnt have all perfect things
But i have lots of love surrounding me.
Im satisfied with anything you planned to me.
Amin..

Okay. Dah lama tak letak selfpicture kan..nahh amek.



Nunitez peoples :)

posted from Bloggeroid

0 'bebelness':