Saturday, February 18

morning rainy day

There goes my day, wake up in the saturday morning and
Work..haih..can I have work monday to friday only. When
That time will happen? Now I just thinking want to get
Galaxy tab!! See someone out there, student can own
Tab,bb,iphone.. Where they get money so much? Compare with
Me, who is status employed? I need cont study I guess,
Coz now days student more rich than employed.

Blogging via blackberry was difficult, don't know why can't
Edit my post. Can't upload pics.. I love to share this picture
But cannot do that. I want share about my friend's happiness.
She will getting married this coming 26th february. Yeay!!
Mastura, I'm happy with you. Still remember on our memory at
Kluang high skool and matriculation, she keep secrets about her
Love. I never know who is her boyfriend. She is secreto type person.

So mas, I will comeback to my hometown and see your happy day.
Can't wait to look your dress,makeup and for sure your husband.
I love you mas. Also finally we can reunite on that day. Miss all
My gang! Haha.. Popular gang at kluang high school.
Ayu, ieka, far, huda n me!. I love all of you. So waiting
For the day with patient. Xoxo babes.

P/s: I love alfi shahrin

0 'bebelness':