Thursday, June 21

depress

Almost a week i didnt post anything here. Before this i'm using blogpress application for ipad, and it was after i jailbrake. But it was worst if you jailbrake your apple model. So, alfi formatted again and just have one application for blogger. And you can see trademark for this application at the end of my post. Why i'm babbling about this? 

Back to my story after long time didn't post anything. Its sweet and sour tragedy, happens, crushs, and accidents along this month. One sad story happened this month, where was my friend, Hisham Affendi.. 
Maybe not so many know who is Hisham Affendi. We were officemate when i was joined Aeon Credit. He was joined 
earlier than me about one week. So we have to train together. He was handsome boy, smart, kindhearted, respectful, and love to tease everyone. One of them is me! He loves to say 'kak erin sexy and comel'. 

He said he want a girlfriend like me, he younger than me 3years. So at that department, everyone he called kakak. I make it short, on last sunday i got news that he admitted to icu at hospital ampang because of complication of his brain. He kept complaint about his migraine and eventually it just not a migraine, it was cancer! 

He fainted and in unconcious situation, i'm so sorry.. I cannot make it to see you for the last time. It was regret!
Im really sad, in just one day you were far away from ours. 
Sadly depress when im thinking of you.
Ya allah, please make Hisham Affendi as the one of your taqwa and faith peoples. Make him rest in peace at your jannah ya allah. 

Memories with you, i will never forget about that. Your jokes, your words, your laughs, all this still fresh in my mind.
I realized now, how the power of Allah never ever counted who, when and where.
Kun fayakun, saya sangat takut dengan Mu. 
Dead will comes to everyone, without notice or reminder.
Now im so realized. 

0 'bebelness':