Monday, June 25

weekend

Hye, ehh..why i'm frequently post at this blog? Haih..so busy with my life right now where every seconds it was fulfill with a lots of activities. On saturday we went to 
Jeram, selangor. My friend's wedding..Azira aka zie. Alhamdulillah, she's now be as a
legal wife! Congratulations both of you.


After wedding, alfi, my sis rina and me decided to go to kampung kelip kelip, but we had almost 6 hours before night. So i googled what the interesting place in kuala 
selangor that we can visit. And we follow some of the nice venue suggested by google, one of that is bukit malawati. Oh my god, for the first time we ride some sort of  train truck and bring us arounds that bukit malawati.

Kelakar sangat with monkey species we found there. I just remember this place as a mighty fortress built by Sultan Ibrahim as an 
effort to safeguard the state from Dutch that had conquered Malacca. Oh my history still in good situation! Hehe.

However, after visit this place its still have long hours before night. Alfi and me so tired after just 3 hours we sleep, because of watch spain vs france match that morning. So we decided went back to kl and went to ikea. Yeayy!! Finally i can have pasta and chicken wings ikea. Hee..
Im frustrated at first because really wanted to go to kampung kelip 
kelip but alfi promises me, he will bring me to that place in a short time.

My sis and i

Alfi and me

So my weekend was so awesome and make me really miss him so. Ya allah, 
Please make ours together and do make him happy with his life. Amin. I wish you will always strong to face all the obstacles sayang. Im here beside you, not to leave you as long as you still wanted me in your life. 😃 amin. Till then, bye.




0 'bebelness':