Wednesday, February 20

29months

My monthlyversay with alfi shahrin today. It's 20th february 2013 equally 29th months we have been through this relationship. Thank you alfi. :)

However i didn't understand why people keep unsatisfied with me. Hello! I'm not mention your name at all. Shame lah..jatuhkan maruah ape? Like what im saying before this.

My dignity is not in others hand. I keep my dignity with myself attitudes and only allah know who really i am. Lantaklah orang nak cakap ape. Sometime i did not know why others against me. Ingatlah "allah didn't change her creatures life unless she change herself"..

Ask your beloved kazen what she really did actually and she is not get happiness because she can't accept her weakness. Enough lah create liar stories to get poor attentions from peoples who are not in your shoes.

Tadaa...whatever it is this problem yang boleh ditepis ni never disturbing me to be happy :) lantaklah orang nak cakap ape. Sumbatkan :)

posted from Bloggeroid

5 'bebelness':

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Maksud aku kalau tk mention nma..pembetulan ayat diatas..

~ErinAinAzeren~ said...

Do it yourself. I totally don't care. Ehh..bring this case to court pun okay what. Macam artis plak. I did my blog and secebis zarah pun tak mention nama kau and your beloved kazen. So do i care? Can you just shut up and live your life? Get a life please.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.