Tuesday, June 17

Gelaran tak elok

Bismillah.

Me always type here to express what are my thinkings, my feelings, my did and all about my surrounding life.

Allah always test me to be a very patient and supportive person. When at first look, i got angry with what they typed about my bf. Eventually it slowly become positive. Positive vibes always come to me. 

It's funny when they called him "gemuk" as well as they actually reflects themselves. Because they "gemuk" too. 
It's something stupid to be joke by them. They even not think twice before typing. They also having sister or maybe not too be specifically, "gemuk". :)

Is it they call their sister "gemuk" too? Or indirectly actually they just talk to themselves. "Gemuk". 

And i want to give example here, what are they feel when someone said " your bf looks like bangla, gigi besar bersepah and kurus keding" so how do they feel?
Geram kan? Ini contoh je taw. 

So don't fool arounds about physical. That one is Allah creatures. Even your bf looks like bangla, you still kipas susah mati cinta with him right? 

Maybe for others he is damn shit busuk punya orang tapi he means vice versa for me. 

Kat sini i used "they" "them" "themselves" and "their" sebab bukan untuk seorang tapi untuk ramai. 

Conclusion : jangan aurat atas kepala je tutup tapi hati kat dalam kotor hitam. Suka negative. Bosan taw! :) 

Alhamdulillah. Allah sentiasa ada untuk orang yang sabar, orang yang banyak dosa..dapatlah sakit. Maybe bukan kat dunia tapi di akhirat nanti. 

0 'bebelness':