Saturday, December 8

08122012

Hye!!! Now I'm on my way to kluang..yeayy!!! However I cant meet awa..coz I need to take care of my nephew and niece. I will be a babysitter. Hee...I can't imagine need to treat them for 6hours. Owhhh..macam mana. Last nite siap mimpi saya jaga diaorang. Sorang cry cry..sorang lagi notty sangat hyperactive main.

Owhh..sis you got wrong person to take care of your childs.. haha. Hmmm...I just want to warn person out there. Don't ever speak up about someone you never know anything their life, history, , family and whatsoever things. My late mum is a late mum. Dont you know meaning of late mum?

She never have business with you..so no need to said about grave and poor she is have a daughter like me. You said it and it same goes to you.. poor father to have daughter like you.. everything will comes to you soon.

So chill babe! Educated people will think about great things some more uneducated will think about people they get jealous.. owhhh...I need take a nap first. Bubye good peoples.

Saya dah start rindu alfi..



posted from Bloggeroid

0 'bebelness':