Tuesday, December 31

End of 2013

2013 too many things happened. Mostly it were bitter things and tragedies. However i didn't fuck up myself, i didn't blame it to Allah, i didn't wanted to kill myself. 

Instead of that i wanted to build strong emotions, strong mentality, be a better person in and out. I get a courage from hardship and hardness. Thanks to allah for giving me an opportunities still breathing. 

Even 2013, i got family problems when awa far away from me, my family in tough situations, however it gave our sweetness. Everything happened have rainbow finally. 

I wish and my determination in 2014 are i just want to be happy with everyone around me, and be a good muslimah. Please open my heart for a good one. I really wanted i have sincere heart to wears hijab. Amin. 

And tadaa.. Happy new year :)  i got my present! 

0 'bebelness':