Wednesday, May 30

Confirmation

Alhamdulillah, the day im waiting for was so awesome. Its make my day cheerish and full of smiles. Until now i still can smiling when thinking about that. Allah just make it real happened to me without any obstacles. I wanted to cry, because Allah maha pengasih, maha pemurah dan maha penyayang. Allah gave me happiness without calculated my mistakes before.
However, me as makhluknya, calculated all things.. Shame you, erin! I wanted to cry. I did sujud syukur, even i do not really know how to do sujud syukur. Kecilnya saya sebagai allah creatures. I texted my sis, my alfi, ayu and last shelny. I didnt have my mum to share with, at least having there around me, thats enough. I still be grateful.
P/s: thanks again. Mucho gracias. Suddenly i miss spanish language. K bai.


Five simple rules for happiness, great minds need great peoples dude!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 'bebelness':

Ayu said...

congratz dear.
im realy happy for u.
hhari tgk erin blk keje penat n mmcm prob.
hopfuly erin enjoy pasni. =)