Saturday, May 26

R a n d o m

i wanna share this feeling with peoples, today i got two messages from two different peoples. My uni friends, both said missing me. Alhamdulillah, im so thankful coz there were peoples remember about me even just one seconds. I felt happy, and wanted to cry. I did not know why, gradually i'm more be sensitive person.

Before this im tough, active and cheerful, but after i came to worklife, my personality changed. Sensitive, soft and so woman hearted. Aduyaii.. I didnt want be a soft person. Please come back old erin. Seriously peoples, all my friends who know me, i really miss u all. So much. I cant tell it openly towards you, but deep in my heart i feel that way.

Thats why i love to read my old post in this blog, because there were stories about us i ever wrote. Blog is a good medium for remember memories. That one is a reason some peoples ask me is it blogging is fun? Yup! Dont care about others saying tardy words about blogger as long as we not bother their life.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 'bebelness':