Tuesday, May 8

I miss that moment

Here some random pictures from that family gathering, and now i start missing all them very much. Yeahh, im kind of very appreciate time together. See.. Im so happy with them, quality time with precious family and my sayang.



Nia is my niece, she is type of easily to smile and laugh, but at the same time loves to cry, gedik sangat ini budak, alfi and me were forced need to take care of her.



Above is my sister, already married. She is one of my bestfriend, whenever i have problems whether happy or sad, she is the one i keep refering, even she is shorter than me however peoples still believes im her younger sis. Yeayy!!



Alfi was so terrible with that face. I do not know why he always did same poker face? Blurr? Hee..konon comel ke? Haha.



And tadaaa... Four tables we combined for this family, my name is azeren noor ain binti yusof, and im proud to be yusof bin haron daughter. Absolutely me inherit my dad's genes rather than my late mum. But i love both of you. Muahh!! Till then, bye.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 'bebelness':